Saturday, February 10, 2007

A country starting with 'U'


http://tinyurl.com/smc6g

A friend of mine (who shall remain nameless until she starts blogging here and gives herself a silly name) sent me the connection to this site. It's a piece from the boys at CNNNN about the wisdom of Americans. It's hilarious, take a look. In all fairness though, I don't know which countries are part of the 'axis of evil'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is pure gold Maherster. It certainly explains a lot about Americans and why they are the way they are. I don't doubt though that we could get very similar responses here.

I must admit that that is a great fear of mine....being bailed up in the street by a camera and being asked simple questions that I should know the answer to and giving mind blowingly stupid answers and embarrassing myself infront of the nation.

Phyllis said...

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Put on the spot, I imagine I would be like a dear in the headlights. Which is also why I have never entered any quiz shows. I'd be like that lady on 'millionaire' who said that an elephant was bigger than the moon.